Thursday 25 June 2015

Civil Emergency, No Coffee

...
 Screw is officially so lose, it fell off.... I went to make a last cuppa for the night, came back and sat down in lounge while the jug boiled... got busy with something on facebook, the jug I have just boils, it doesn't switch off... anyway, I realised the jug hadn't boiled.... grumping to myself, bloody fuse out there has blown again, grump grump... walked around the corner, to where the jug normally is, and no jug.... I looked in usual places... decided screw was lose and came to sit down again, and thin where it might be....

just sat down, and realised i had left the milk out, so went back to kitchen, and low and behold, the jug was IN THE BLOODY fridge. I mean really Lynny, you lose things all the time, but putting the kettle in the fridge....

I'm sending myself to the naughty corner, where I can think about being more in touch with whats happening around me....
Then I can go to bed without anything supper, maybe sleep will tighten those screws, can't have me walking around with screws lose....
I'm going to help cook the community lunch tomorrow, would not be a good look to walk in their trailing lose screws behind me,

10:27
Do Mulberry's grow in New Zealand, I remember a big old tree in Aussie when I was there, and remember the fruit as delicious, I'm sure I have heard of them someone here.

16:58
I have a civil defence emergency here at my place, which may require a Westpac helicopter life flight, I'M OUTTA COFFEE.... although I don't drink a lot of coffee, I need one to get to sleep, and one in the morning at the very least. It will be monday night before I can buy more, so thats 6 teaspoons instant of coffee...

So if anyone needs to rack up some good karma points, and could pass by this way, I'd truly appreciate it. I have loads of teabags if you want to swap.
17:58
using up leftovers for dinner.
This morning I looked in the fridge, freezer and cupboard, sweet fanny adams anywhere.... in the freezer a chicken wing and small skinny drumstick, in the cupboard a handful of lentils, 1 onion, herbs, spices, and things like pasta, cous cous, rice and in fridge a small sad looking wedge of cabbage.

So I browned chicken, added water, cooking on very low heat afternoon, along with lentils, and herbs and spices, someone came this afternoon with silverbeet for the chooks, so took 4 nice leaves for myself, added the fast cooking stuff about 30 minutes ago, and now have enough lovely chicken flavoured soup/stew/food for the weekend.
I just love how I can make something out of what seems like nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment