Tuesday 14 April 2015

Feeling sick

10:56
I have missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I have lost almost 300 games. On 26 occasions I have been entrusted to take the game winning shot .. and missed. And I have failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why... I succeed.” Micheal Jordan

15:29
Holy hell, my mouth is on fire, note to self, never ever bite your fingernails after chopping up chilli...
but I'm so grateful I didn't get an itchy eye in the past hour or so since I chopped them, man alive these suckers are hot, they were only tiny ones i picked, I thought those mothers were tiny cause they hadn't grown yet, not cause that was their full size.... heck, I always reckon I'm on old dragon, now I'm sure i could breath fire.

18:00
"Now is the moment that never ends".
by someone else.

19:00
I'm really feeling sorry for myself now.
This bloody cough is getting has upped the anti now.
After a night where I hardly slept, and several coughing fits today, I now have hernia's at the top and bottom of my stomach, and either one or other are popping out, every few lots of coughing, after some bad pain, I can get them back in, but those bastards are really bloody painful.
Bloody heck, I'm just hanging on, hoping the hernia's don't get any bigger. one the size of my little fingertip and the top one about the size of the thumb nail tip.
Think I will try to stay awake tonight, sitting up, that way I don't have to remember to hold my stomach after just waking up coughing....
Staying awake for a couple of days would have been not a worry just over a year ago. But I'm knackered from all this coughing.

22:45
So what happened...
. When I kissed a cop down on 34th and Vine....

No comments:

Post a Comment