Sunday 31 May 2015

stuff

After talking to a friend last night, I'm going to spend a month or so on Stewart Island. Probably in Spring or next Autumn, I reckon i would fit right in....

I will also do the other two parts of NZ I haven't done, Northland, and i am going down to the Naki, and see that mountain up close and personal..... would fit right in....

oh, I'm going to have to remove myself from some of the fermenting groups I belong to, so many foods that can be fermented, and just not enough time in the day to read about them all, let alone jars to ferment in, ... would fit right in....

The latest things are gingerbeer.... I already have a plant using powdered ginger, now I see one using fresh ginger, Then there is, turmeric fermented health drink, that would be a great one for pain (and only ferments for 24 hours... would fit right in....

and Kimchi, and sourdough bread using kombucha, fermented vegetables, water kefir, milk kefir, lactose ferments, homemade lemonade... oh the list goes on and on would fit right in....

20:23 those people in life you don't like for a start, that you end up liking, are generally the best people.... "Hope" is the bastard son of "Try" 19:19 Be careful what you wish for, you just may get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment