Tuesday 17 March 2015

Cream and scooter...

8.am
Well my mobility scooter is in the same part of the country as I am now.... I'm so excited, never thought I would see it again, but its at the Mount at the moment, and will be dropped off at 10ish this morning to a friends place in Tauranga, loaded on a trailer and brought back over to Waihi.

12:20
Well my scooter is one step closer, was supposed to be delivered to Tauranga at 10am but hold-ups happen... just its just arrived, and been loaded onto trailer, thank you so much Annie I know you aren't coming back straight away, but thank you for rushing this morning to get there, and waiting around all this time.... and I'll see you whenever you get here.....
Baby's coming home,
baby's coming home....

13.49
I have a new project, that will keep me out of mischief for a week or two.
I'm going to build a wee website for a new friend.... I'm so looking forward to using that part of my brain again....
I have built a couple of sites since my stroke, in May 2011, gosh its almost 4 years ago already... always think of it as a bit over 2 years ago....

Anyway, I'm building this website, for a business in Auckland, and with what I get paid, I might look at building a website for my cream, and perhaps start building the odd website for other small businesses.

I will of course stay doing the creams, as long as I get enough to buy more ingredients, I get so much of a buzz from seeing and hearing from people getting their pain relieved, that will stay as my way of giving back and giving hope to others.
Good things are happening

14:42 Hello everyone, well I have 70 pots of cream and no homes to send them too . It occurred to me, I may not have said here, I do offer a 14 day full money back guarantee on the pain relief cream, just return the pot of cream, and I'll give you your money back, not including postage of course.

I'm not interesting in having unhappy customers, I'm only looking for customers that get some relief, and tell their friends about the Cream.

So if you have been thinking about getting a pot, you have nothing to lose...

To get things rolling, first person to order, it will be $20 for cream, and $3 NZ postage...and you are welcome to pick-up in Waihi. Just send me a message above, or send a private message to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment