Tuesday 10 March 2015

FIxing the washing machine

I'm so chuffed with myself, last night I wrote about the washing machine I got, and how I went to use it for first time, and water pissed out everywhere on floor, wellllll.

I just fixed it myself, it was a hose that came lose and totally came off down the bottom but in front of the bowl, sore hands, bashed knuckles, twisting arm up under, then backwards, while pushing the washing bowl thingy aside for more room, I lot swear words I haven't used for a while, and a bit of begging it to go back on later, and it seems to be ok, washing machine filling up now.....

I've been useless at all the stuff for 20 years, since I broke my back, hell its an awesome feeling getting independence back. Even if I didn't get it on well enough for it to stay, I now know exactly whats wrong with it, so no-one can say it will cost $100 to fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment