Saturday 7 March 2015

Settling into my new flat

Settling into my new wee flat, I just did an update on places I have lived in my life, I'll be 53 years old in a couple of weeks, and have lived in about 65 cities, towns and country areas, in 3 countries. So if you only know me via some group or game, but thought you used to know a Lynn Bishop, you probably have, chances are I have lived next door to you, or at least in your part of the country, wink emoticon Only places I haven't lived are West Coast South Island, Taranaki, North of Whangarei, ......

Several towns like Hamilton, Invercargill, Christchurch I have lived more than once, and within those times living there have lived in several places, like 11 or 12 places in Christchurch, after living there 3 times. Oddly enough I hate moving house, and since I was 15 some 50 moves ago, I generally have thought, ok, this is the last time I will move, going to settle down now, and be normal.... lol... now I know, I'm never going to be "normal" I just hope the ghosts don't hunt me down so quickly this time. This time however I'm not going to say or think I'll never move again, just not until I'm 65.

No comments:

Post a Comment