Friday 13 March 2015

I'm so spoilt

I've had a couple of nights not getting to bed until 3am and 5.30am, can't do those 2 or 3 days away things lately, must be getting old... anyway...

I had a sleep this afternoon, and just woke up now at 11pm, I just went outside for something, and

I've had a fairy left me gifts at my door... oh oh oh, I'm so very very spoiled.... bunches of green grapes, they are the sweetest grapes, and i'm scoffing them now.... one bunch gone already, second one started.... amd way they are the nicest grapes I have tasted in years, lol, have to stop typing to eat more, second bunch gone... these grapes are just so good, and i know they are just picked. yum yum yum.... anyway today, this fairy's human helper brought me a bag of Kamo Kamo and I had planned to eat a couple of them tonight, they are my favourite food... but these grapes ace kamo kamo.

Oh I am so spoiled.

Margaret could you please let that Fairy know that I'm so very grateful, still getting handfills now and eating... I'm really going to have to find out about growing grapes from cuttings... ok, I'm full, did i say these grapes are the best.... maybe just one or two more.... nom nom....

Since i broke my back, I have not climbed a ladder, but if there would be any reason to get me climbing a ladder, heck, to find more of these grapes would be that reason... I guess this cyclone pam will probably munt the rest of the grapes left on the vine for this year, but there is always next year, will be something to look forward too....

maybe just 2 more..... i can see I'm going to have to stay awake now.... these a few squash ones, i'm going to have to eat, can't let them waste... hehe... Thank you again so much Maggie, and thank you handy on the spot, grape picker Eric, thank you as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment